Want to hear what William Henry has to say about it all? Then make sure to catch him on Coast to Coast AM next Tuesday, September 22, 2009.
Investigative mythologist and author, William Henry will talk about how the U.S. Capitol was built as a type of temple to the Founding Fathers. He'lll discuss its lost symbols, and the higher wisdom that flows through the imageryI'd love to hear him address Dan Brown. Wonder what he will say. Will he deviate from what he said in his newsletter?
You can purchase his book Freedom's Gate here.
A few of the things you’ll learn:
• The Dome of the U.S. Capitol is a mirror image of the Vatican Dome and was thought of as a recreation of Solomon’s Temple by its builders.
• The art of the interior corridors of the Capitol mirrors Vatican art.
• Higher Wisdom flows through the Capitol’s spiritual imagery and artwork.
• The bell-shaped Capitol Dome is a stupa that creates a vortex or field of energy that extends into the world.
• The Freemasons who built the Capitol viewed it as a ‘beehive’ buzzing with energy.
• Literally, we can alter this energy field by visiting the Capitol Dome and praying or meditating inside. This will raise the frequency of the Dome and the Capitol, helping to clear out negative or harmful energies.
• This is the great secret of the Founding Fathers. They left us a bell to ring in times of distress. Let Freedom’s Ring!