The three psychic guests: Joseph Jacobs, Maureen Hancock, Angela Moore
Guest 1: Joseph Jacobs:
- He claimed to make it rain in Los Angeles once
- Claims to predict that March, May and December will be the worst weather months of 2011
- "August is confusing... September we could put it together... September is constructive."
- October = migrations (??)
- Heavy storms in December 2011 - February 2012
- 2011 might be the roughest year for the US
- He is NOT a medium. He uses a 52 playing card system in his reading.
- My observations: he states the obvious and is very vague in his "predictions." I was not impressed with him. He was quite dull to listen to unfortunately.
- Casey Anthony is GUILTY and will be pregnant in 6 months, and will be interviewed by Diane Sawyer. (Funny thing is I too saw her being interviewed by Diane Sawyer. Maybe it'll happen?)
- "feels" that Mitt Romney will be the 2012 president or a front runner (She's being safe by making it a "feeling")
- Late summer: TERRORIST threats for Chicago, Downtown Los Angeles, New York and Madrid, Spain. In NYC shes seeing a thwarted attack on a stadium. Madrid and Chicago are small-scale threats that are thwarted. Nothing like 9/11.
- Well have at least a Category 4 hurricane hitting the Carolinas, comparable to Hurricane Katrina!
- New, personal Kennedy documents will come out to the public. Mostly of Ted Kennedy. Some of JFK, Jackie-O and John Jr.
- In a few months Kim and Chloe Kardashian will be pregnant at the same time... I'm sure this is very important to know....
- In the beginning of 2012, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will adopt another child and secretly marry around December.
- August/September possible assassination attempt on Gadhafi.
- We'll be in Afghanistan for 3 more years.
- Gets a sick feeling about an asteroid in the Midwest.
- She IS a medium unlike Jacobs and says unlike most mediums she specializes in contacting spirits after they've crossed over. Is that even possible? I thought once a spirit crossed over, you couldn't contact them?
- My observations: She made a lot more predictions than Jacobs but used a lot of safe words like "I feel" or "maybe" or "I think." Why can't these psychics just state things as a fact. like "I'm sure" or "I see X, Y and Z will happen!" ..?
Guest 3: Angela Moore
- Get's worried about the future. What happens to us will be determined by our choices.
- She tells a rambling Wizard of Oz allegory: We've been going down the yellow brick road and now we're in the dark, scary woods. We're at a crossroads. Looks like a lot of trouble. Were on teh path of lot more trouble and intensity..but we have time to go back to the fork in the road to go back down the better road. We're gonna be in the poppy field where we think everything's alright. We're seducted. We have to keep our eyes on Emerald City (where we're supposed to go.)
- We're being activated and made more aware. The new generation being born will be more evolved/tuned in.
- Got a thought that the alien beings have respected us, but are going to be forced to reveal themselves to us because of maybe another alien species. (..?)
- Increase in anxiety in this country having to do with our livelihood. Possibility of rioting. Three individuals planning some terrorist plot on transportation. A lot of little bangs... not one big bang.
- Doesn't feel Mitt Romney will be president.
- Like Hancock, she feels that Madrid is going to experience terrorist activities. Also, other parts of Europe, like Greece.
- My observations: She spoke way too fast and I didn't catch half of what she was saying because she wouldn't slow down. Seemed like a nice lady but like Jacobs, didn't really make too many predictions.